Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Words & Paintery August Color Challenge!


Hello All!

Its the 15th of the month so you know what that means its time for another wonderful challenge from Words & Paintery! This months challenge is a mix of yellows and green which is tough for me, but its still really pretty. :)

No automatic alt text available.


The team really did create some amazing projects, I hope you will check them out but before you go lets take a look at my take on this months challenge...



Products Used: 7 Dots Studio- Dreamer Collection, Prima Art Basics- Gel Medium, Light Paste & Heavy Gesso. Finnabair -Stamps, Wax & Ancient Gold Paint. Prima- Flowers & chip board. Umwow Chipboards. Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays- Luminous Lemon, Rusty Lantern Lime, Sea Mist Green, Wake my up before you go Gold & Yellow Rose of Texas. Misc acrylic paint, twine & beads from my desk.

If you would like to see how I created my layout you can see my process start to finish here:

Just a few details before you go..




Even though this color combo was tough for me.....
I really did enjoy this months challenge and I hope you will too! 

Make sure you link up over at Words & Paintery Before August 15th!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment