Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Natures Art Canvas for Lindy's!


Hello All!

I wanted to stop in and share my take on this month's color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang. 


Now I'm not going to lie I really wasn't sure about this color mix... and I NEVER would have put them together. But I guess that's why it's a challenge right?... 

But I really have to admit I really like the way this turned out! So without further ado here is my little canvas..


Products Used: Lindy's Stamp Gang- September Color Challenge Set (ORANGE CREAMSICLE, GOLDEN DOUBLOONS,DELPHINIUM TURQUOISE,CATHEDRAL PINES OLIVE SANDRA DEE SEPIA)  Tim Holtz- Tissue Paper & Stencil. Prima/Finnabair- Flowers, IOD Moulds, 3D Gel, Art Stones, Modeling Paste, Acrylic  Metallique Paint.Crackle Paste & Wax. Technique Junkies -Art of God Stamp. Misc-Paper Clay & Moulds.


A few details for fun!


Lots of lovely drips!


II just love my new Woodland Spirit Mould, 
it really pops with just a touch of Finnabair's  Wax.


Just a touch of gold paint on roses :)



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in someway!


No comments:

Post a Comment