Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

Throw some Paint with Words & Paintery!

Hello All!

Its the middle of September and you know what that means!! Its time to get crafty with the Words & Paintery Crew!

This month we have an amazing color combo for you you to work with.....Just  and you will see  how pretty it really is!!


I really loved the mix of colors.. but I just wan't feeling a layout so created something different for this month...


Products Used: Prima -IOD Molds, Gesso, 3D Gel, Finnabair Metallique Paint,Wax & Glitter. Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, Tim Holtz Metal Tags & Charms. Beads, Ribbons, Lace & and a Paint Brush form my desk.  

If you would like to see how I added color to this pretty paint brush please hop on over to my YouTube channel where you can watch this come to life......



So Now its your turn!! 
To join the fun over at Words & Paintery!!
 I hope that you will join along!  

but before you go here is just a few details of my pretty little paint brush.




Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment