Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

The Heart of Art


Hello All!

I wanted to stop by and share a Heart that I created a while back for the Finnabair Design Team call... I didn't make the call but I love this Heart! Now I just have to find room for it on my wall :) 



Products Used: Paper Mache Heart, Prima Finnabair Metallic Paint, Wax, Metal Trinkets, Art Stones, Gesso, Heavy Body Gel, Modeling Paste. Lindys- Sprays and Magicals.  Misc lace, flowers and random bits.


It all started with this simple paper mache heart from Michaels.

I started with white gesso next I added all trinkets bobbles and bits.....


Finally I moved on to layers and layers of color. I used a mix of paint and mist. 

Then I finished it all off with a bit of wax.


Here you can see lots of texture I created using 

lace, modeling paste and a bit of  Art Stones.





Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!




No comments:

Post a Comment