Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Love is All Around

Hello All!

It's the middle of Febuary and you know what that means!! It's time to get crafty with the Words & Paintery Crew!

This month its all about love! Just check out this amazing color combo it just calling out for a lovely Valentines day project.



So a while back I started this canvas and I wasn't really sure where I was going to go with it, but then I saw this months color comb and it all fell in to place.



Products Used: Creative Embellishments- Title & Ornate Frame. Prima -Basics White Crackle Paste, Gel Medium, Heavy Body Gel, Heavy White Gesso and Light Paste. Stazon Grey Ink, Versa mark Ink. Prima- Finnabair Art Alchemy- Vintage Silk Wax, Acrylic Paints- Wild Fuchsia, Pink Blush, Opal Magic Aqua Rose. Tim Holtz Stencil. Prima IOD Molds. Prima 4 x 6 Watercolor Panel. Golden Titanium White Fluid Acrylic Paint. Blue Fern Studios -Seedlings- Sweet Pea & Tickled. Finnabair Fine Glitter. 28 Lilac Lane Sequins. Finnabair Scrip Background Stamp. Lindys Stamp Gang- Plumeria Pink, Sweet Violet Purple, Alpine Ice Rose & Poppin Pink. Lindy's Embossing Powder Poppin Pink.

You can see how I added all the color to this sweet little canvas over on my YouTube Channel.. While you are there please don't forget to subscribe to my channel.


As you can see I used lots of lovely Lindys shades of pink from this months color challenge over at Lindys for this little canvas





A few details just because...


I just love this chippy title from Creative Embellishments. 


Here's a peak at the little extra bits :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!!


1 comment:

  1. WoW!!!
    Lanette, this was the creation, I have seen very first time from you and got to know about you. This project is full of lovely colors and i love the way you created.
    I am looking forward to lear many more creative tips and projects from you , lovely.

    Followed you everywhere on all available social places.I am happy to be subscribed to your channel.


    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete